Monday, May 12, 2014

They say ...

Over half way! (Or so I hope).



4489 km or 2789 miles!

Time for my-trip-in-the-10-best-quotes so far:

-  "Where is your group?"
- "That's why your legs are so big!" (- Hey!)
- "You really are scared of nothing are you?" (- Well ...)
- "It's just, you're such a pretty girl and I don't want anything to happen to you" (- As in screw all the ugly people?)
- "You are your own boss, aren't you?" (- You bet I am!)
- "Don't you have a car or what?" (- Hmm see that's not really the point.)
- "Are you homeless??" (- Said in disgust rather than in pity. Florida, we love you too!)
- "So you are from the bicycle capital of the world?" Yup. "And you're cycling from Miami to Vancouver?" Yup. "And all your friends think you're crazy" Yup.
- "You know you can come and live here if you want to ..."
- "Does your boyfriend know you're cycling up to him??" (- One of these days ... I'll tell him)


No comments:

Post a Comment