Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Self-defense

People ask me all the time what kind of armor I'm wearing. Well euhh ... non? I would reply and usually that's followed by a shiver and shock-eyed expression. "Not even a machete???" I got once. Nope, not even that. I like to think of myself travelling in love rather than in fear, what does not exactly require me to take on self-defense-devices of any kind. But you know, power of persuasion, and I caved in and got myself some 'tools'. Two of them to be precise. First, I got myself a pretty purple whistle, to scare away lashing dogs and uncomfortable company. And second I got a little blue can of pepper-spray. "You know these come in pink as well do you?" Euhh, yeah, I'm good, thanks.
Guess who's gonna man front row's battlefields now??!  

No comments:

Post a Comment